Place & Date of Birth : Ambon, February 1st, 1962
Home Address : Jalan Inatuni VII / No. 20, Ambon 97122.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website (Blog) : maxmjpattinama.unpatti.org
Office address : Fakultas Pertanian Universitas Pattimura
Jl. Ir. M. Putuhena, Kampus Poka, Ambon 97233.
- BSc Agricultural Socio Economics, Pattimura University (UNPATTI), Ambon, Year 1988
- DEA (Ethnobotanique) Université d’Orléans, France, Year 1998
- Docteur (Ethnoécologie) Ecole Doctorale MNHN Paris, France, Year 2005
Professional Experience and Membership :
- Research Associate at « Equipe de Recherche en Anthropologie Sociale: Morphologie Echange (ERASME) », UPR 262, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) France, Year 1995.
- Research Associate at « Appropriation et Socialisation de la Nature, (APSONAT) », URA 882, CNRS France, Period 1997 – 2000.
- Research Associate at UMR 5196, Techniques et Culture, CNRS France, Period 2001–2007.
- Person in charge (PIC) of Grant Program Competition A1, Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education, at the Department of Agriculture Cultivation, Faculty of Agriculture, Unpatti, Period 2007-2008.
- Research Associate at Departement Hommes, Natures et Sociétés, Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle de Paris, Period 2001 until now.
- Head of Agribusiness Laboratory, Faculty of Agriculture, Unpatti Ambon, Period 2005 – 2011.
- Person in Charge (PIC) of AGRI-4 Program, Cooperation between NUFFIC Netherlands and Unpatti Ambon. Period 2009 – 2014.
- Head of Ethnobiogeography Laboratory, Faculty of Agriculture, Unpatti Ambon, Period 2011 until now.
- Members of the Board of Experts at the Maluku Spices Council (Dewan Rempah Maluku), Service Period 2013-2017 and 2017 -2021.
- Coordinator of Experts Working Group on Food Security Agency, Maluku Province, Period 2013-2018.
- Chairman of the Maluku Provincial Extension Commission. Appointed by the Governor of Maluku Regulation Number 16 of 2013, dated June 28th, 2013. Service Period 2013-2018.
- Member of the Indonesian Agricultural Economy Society (PERHEPI)
- Member of Climate Change Expert and Forestry Indonesia (APIKI)
Awards at the Regional, National, and International levels
- Mahar SCHUTZENBERGER International Award, Year 2005, for research on Buru Island, Maluku, Indonesia. The award was given by AFIDES, Association Franco – Indonésienne pour le Développement des Sciences (French-Indonesian Society for the Development of Sciences), at the Gaspard Monge Institute, Université de Marne-la-Vallée, France.
- Selo Soemardjan Award in Year 2005. The award comes from Selo Soemardjan Research Center (SSRC), FISIP, University of Indonesia (UI), with research title is Local Wisdom and Poverty Alleviation.
- National Award of Philanthropy Research III, Year 2007, with research theme: Portrait of Buru Women and Social Responsibility by Forest Exploitation Company on Buru Island, Maluku. Provided by: PIRAC (Public Interest Research and Advocacy Center) .Indonesia.
- Award as a Lecturer of Achievement, at Pattimura University level, Year 2007, as the first winner.
- Receiving the State Honor Sign is SATYALENCANA KARYA SATYA XX, from the President of the Republic of Indonesia. H. Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. Decision Letter is No. 1098/4/2013, on April 9th 2013.